Monday, December 17, 2007

Movies, and Concerts, and Plays, Oh, My!

I went a little crazy this past weekend and saw two movies, a concert, and a play. I used to have no time to attend such entertainment events, but now my job almost requires it. I am having so much fun. I reviewed the play (a variation of "A Christmas Carol") and will write a short review of the concert. I may wait to see another movie before writing a shortish article on Christmas movies for kids. Tomorrow, I am interviewing a choral director.

All of which, plus Christmas (which I have been thus far mostly ignoring, except musically) have left me little time to blog. One little update: I took the transposed version of "Gesu Bambino" to my cello teacher today, and she gave me magical new fingerings. I'm feeling pretty good about it now, provided I allow enough time to practice between now and the performance on Sunday.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you are having fun at your new job!

And magic fingerings? tis the season I guess. :)

Merry Christmas!

Maricello said...

Merry Christmas to you to, and many happy magical fingerings!